MAKE COLLEGE POSSIBLE
Take Stock in Children is more than a rewarding opportunity to provide an education for a child. It’s an opportunity to change deserving low-income youth/students life forever. Become a donor and help break the cycle of poverty and high drop-out rates in your community.
Your donation to Take Stock in Children will provide a child with the promise of a college scholarship, the guidance of a caring mentor, and a sustainable outcome of success. Students in the Take Stock in Children program receive:
- A fully paid college tuition scholarship
- A volunteer mentor who meets the child at his or her school for an hour a week to provide academic support and motivation
- Continuous assistance and intervention services by a skilled student advocate (case manager)
- The active engagement of parents or legal guardians in the child’s academic and personal development
- Career and educational counseling
Leading businesses and foundations are recognizing Take Stock in Children as a valuable solution to the problems of high crime rates, high drop-out rates, poverty, and academic failure. We are seeking foundations to invest in Take Stock in Children and be a part of the proven solution. This continuous financial support enables Take Stock in Children to help even more deserving children attain academic and personal success.
BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
An economically viable community includes a successful and educated workforce. Recognizing the importance of this, Take Stock in Children’s corporate partners have made a commitment to excellence in education and eradicating the cycle of poverty. Corporate sponsors provide in-kind services, mentors, financial support, and many cross-promotional opportunities. Companies can match donations given or raised by employees in addition to their corporate contributions. Take Stock in Children offers customized partnership programs for corporate sponsors.