TSIC Student Application Apply
Apply Now – 9th and 10th graders
The Pasco Education Foundation’s TSIC program uses the ScriptApp platform for our online application process. Please review the important guidance for using ScriptApp below and then click the link to start your application. If you are in need of a paper application or a spanish application, please contact the TSIC office.
Important instructions & guidance for completing your online application:
- Please make sure you have reviewed the information on the TSIC application process and the income eligibility criteria prior to starting your application.
- Please start only one application form to prevent duplicate forms. The application has a save button. Please be sure to use the button to save your progress and then re-access your existing application.
– Tip: We strongly recommend the student and parent/guardian write the statement sections of the application in a word document, notes app, or email draft and then copy & paste the statement into the application. This allows you to have a backup copy of your statement in the event you did not hit the save button when completing that portion or if there is a system error.
- Please make sure you complete all the sections and fields of the application. Even fields in the online form not marked required with an asterisk are important in application review.
- Once you have completed your application, please make sure you hit the submit button and then complete the required upload field for income documentation.
- Notifications from the ScriptApp system: Applicants will receive automated emails from the ScriptApp system as they work to complete the application. Any automated email from the ScriptApp system is related to your progress in completing the application form only; this is not to be confused with an update on your application status from the TSIC Program.
All status updates on the student’s application will be communicated directly from TSIC staff via email from their Pasco Education Foundation email account or office phone number. TSIC also communicates application status updates with the student’s school; the school’s Career Specialist or Guidance Counselor may reach out to assist with communication to the student and parent/guardian.